I hope that everyone has been able to purchase tickets for Meshuggah-Nuns. The show is just about over, but you still have 7 chances to see it. Please call the box office to purchase your tickets at 248.377.3300 or go to ticketmaster.com.
Sticking with the cruise theme…I want to show you the biggest cruise ship in the world! It is the Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas.
This ship is huge!! Here are just some of the amenities aboard this luxury cruise line.
Oasis of the Seas offers passengers features such as two-story loft suites and luxury suites measuring 150 m2 (1,600 sq ft) with balconies overlooking the sea or promenades. The ship features a zip-line, a casino, a miniature golf course, multiple night clubs, several bars and lounges, a karaoke club, comedy club, five swimming pools, volleyball and basketball courts, theme parks and nurseries for children. Many of the ship’s interiors were extensively decorated by muralist Clarissa Parish.
- Central Park features boutiques, restaurants and bars, including access to the Rising Tide bar, which can be raised or lowered between three decks. It has the first living park at sea with over 12,000 plants and 56 trees.
- The Pool and Sports Zone features a sloped-entry beach pool and two surf simulators.
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center features a spa for teens. The gym has 158 cardio and resistance machines, classes, and a range of spa services.
- Boardwalk features a handcrafted carousel, restaurants, bars, shops, two rock-climbing walls, and a temporary tattoo parlor. Its outdoor 750-seat AquaTheatre amphitheater hosts the ship’s largest freshwater pool.
- Royal Promenade features restaurants and shops and is viewable from a mezzanine.
- Youth Zone features a science lab and computer gaming.
- Entertainment Place features the ship’s main theater, as well as an ice skating rink, a nightclub, the casino, and smaller venues for jazz and comedy performances.
Wouldn’t you like to take a vacation on this floating city? I know I would.
Casey S. Hibbert©